Apologies for the delay in announcing the names. Our volunteers are working on this and the results will be published tomorrow.
International Space Settlement Design Competition
The following students will represent the UK in the International Finals at the Kennedy Space Center the last weekend of July, 2017.
- Aalia Adam Henrietta Barnett
- Karolina Bentkowski Westminster Academy
- Zara Burton Riddlesdown Collegiate
- Stephen Darby Sutton Grammar School
- Euan Donovan-Hill Sutton Grammar School
- Tom Gale Riddlesdown Collegiate
- Shri Lekkala Westminster School
- Hein Mante Westminster School
- Liam Macdonald Riddlesdown Collegiate
- Freddie Poser Westminster School
- Cian Parr SPS Science Club
- Alex Radford Westminster School
- (i) Owen Hutchings (Riddlesdown Collegiate)
- (ii) Sushanth Kollurur (Sutton Grammar School)
Congratulations to everyone who competed – you gave the judges an extremely difficult task; their deliberations took a lot longer than usual.
The twelve NASA bound students from the winning company, (Doueldyne-Flechtel), will be announced later today.
The winning team consisted of students from Henrietta Barnett School, Riddlesdown Collegiate, Sutton Grammar School, SPS Science Club, Westminster Academy and Westminster School.
There is also an opportunity for outstanding contributors from other companies to join the EU team in the International Finals at the Johnson Space Center: details of when these results will be announced will also be published tonight.
Congratulations to Sutton Grammar – winner of the East London Regional Heat held at King’s College London on Saturday the 5th of November.